Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 4

One day out from Ketchikan and nothing really new to report. Meals are going good, made tacos last night and steel cut oats for breakfast, followed by a tuna-noodle casserole for lunch. The crew continues to be cool and relaxed. The weather has been good, we got bounced around a little last night, which left me feeling a little nauseous, but nothing I can't handle. The captain gave me a briefing today on our how we are going to dock the barge in Ketchikan. He seems to think that we will be in and out of there within abut 5 hours, and heading off to Anchorage. I'll be working cargo the entire time, and he said that he would do the food run for me. Hopefully we have smooth seas and we make good time across the gulf.

Off to bed. 10:43am

 

No comments:

Post a Comment